Wednesday, November 5, 2008

November 5 Open Topic

Johnny Casualty List:

1. One Franco Sarto patent leather kitten heel open toed strappy sandal
2. One Crocs sandal
3. One storage door
4. Three feet of air conditioner pipe insulation
5. One set of 2 inch faux wood blinds (technically just 2-3 slats but since I can't exactly extract just the broken ones...)
6. One dog brush
7. One pair of technical coolmax running socks
8. 2 Monkey rope/squeaky toys
9. All the cement chunks in my backyard.

Not bad for two months.

Precious moments:
1. Johnny startling himself with his own flatulence.
2. Johnny barking at the Stevie Ray Vaughn statue at Auditorium Shores.
3. Johnny getting tangled in the aforementioned faux wood blinds while struggling to escape from them to when he saw my horrified expression from the other side of the window.
4. Johnny barking at a skateboarder wearing a construction hat with a huge dldio attached to the top.
5. Johnny jumping off my bed just as I reach the top of the stairs.

He rocks.



Assignment Notes: Today you get a break from my fascist regime to bask in the joy and glory. Write whatever you want.

2 comments:

Sinclair Fleetwood said...

i demand a photo of said Johnny.

Carol said...

Oh, if I must!